From CollectiveAccess Documentation
[Valid for v1.3]
Required Software Packages
- Apache 2.2 or 2.4.
- PHP 5.4 or better [5.3 is last supported for CA version 1.5; PHP7 is supported from version 1.6] (Must have required modules listed below)
- MySQL 5.5 or better (Must have support for InnoDB engine)
Required PHP modules
- PCRE (Perl-compatible regular expressions) with UTF-8 support (some OS' like CentOS/Red Hat enterprise ship with a PCRE that does not support UTF-8)
- Process Control
Most or all of these should be present in a standard PHP install on your OS.
Optional but recommended PHP Modules
- PECL IMagick [Note: if you don't have either GD or IMagick, then you won't be able to upload images unless you have ImageMagick installed and external_applications.conf set to point to the ImageMagick executables.]
- PECL GMagick [For GraphicsMagick, if used]